Saturday 26 July 2014

Time for a Change





Last year, as I was mulling over this whole 'creating a relationship blog' thing, I hadn't become fixated on where the idea was going to go. All I know is that I had a story to tell, lots of experience, and the need to help others who where clearly struggling through this love/relationship maze. I felt that maybe I could help someone out there by offering a different perspective.


It’s been 5 months since this thing went live; and now I feel I know where I want this to go on a long term basis.

Soul Love Awakening is about deep love, the love that we all want to feel. Not only for others but for ourselves, because it all begins with us. To have deep, loving relationships, we must find that deep love within ourselves.

Soul Love Awakening is about guidance, growing, and about awakening to who we really are. However, words don’t teach, only experience does. We always have to do the internal work ourselves. Always.

So, this is the reason for the name change. To help others find a deeper, soulful love on their journey. 

I hope that you find solace and clarity here. Take what resonates and leave the rest.

“Just because I liked something at one point in time doesn’t mean I’ll always like it, or that I have to go on liking it at all points in time as an unthinking act of loyalty to who I am as a person, based solely on who I was as a person. To be loyal to myself is to allow myself to grow and change, and challenge who I am and what I think. The only thing I am for sure is unsure, and this means I’m growing, and not stagnant or shrinking.” - Jarod Kintz

Namaste, Beautiful Souls. 




No comments:

Post a Comment